You have been warned, this casserole is extremely difficult to stop eating!
- 10 chicken thighs, cooked through and chopped (4 c. rotisserie chicken works well too)
- 2 heads of broccoli, parboiled until slightly tender
- 2 cans condensed cream of chicken soup with herbs
- 2 cups uncooked rice, steamed
- 2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- Nature’s seasoning to taste
- 4 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 6 c. corn flakes, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Combine the cream of chicken soup and mayonnaise in a small bowl. Set to the side.
- Lightly spray a 9X13″ glass baking with nonstick cooking spray and combine the chicken, rice, broccoli, cheese, and soup mixture until combined.
- In a gallon sized Ziplock bag crush the corn flakes and add in the melted butter. Toss until coated and sprinkle onto the top of the casserole.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until the corn flakes are slightly browned and crispy.
Yields approximately 10 servings.
Eat, Bork, and Be Merry!