Mayonnaise is the key to moist chicken! Check out this super simple weeknight dinner recipe!
- 2.5 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken thighs (6 count)
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 1/4 c. Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 c. parmesan
- 1/4 tsp. basil
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. oregano
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Preheat oven to 350*. Arrange the chicken thighs in a 9×13″ glass baking dish.
- Spoon the mayonnaise into a separate small bowl. Use a brush to lightly coat the top of the chicken thighs. Sprinkle remaining ingredients on top of chicken in the order that they appear above.
- Bake for 45 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and topping is browned.
Yields 4 servings.
Eat, Bork, & Be Merry!