Recipes that require minimal effort but taste like maximum effort warm my heart.
- 16 oz. tube buttermilk biscuits
- 1/4 c. sweet cream salted butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp. grated parmesan
- 3/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 1/2 tsp. dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 400*. Lightly spray a cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cut each biscuit in half. Gently roll the dough into a rope, measuring about 5 inches long. Tie the rope into a knot and tuck the end under. Place on a cookie sheet about 1 inch apart.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the butter, parmesan, and seasonings. Use a silicone brush to gently coat the top of each knot.
- Bake for about 8-10 minutes until golden brown.
Yields 8 servings.
Eat, Bork, & Be Merry!