- 2 frozen deep dish pie crusts
- 8 oz. light cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 jalapeños, diced (reserve a few cross-section slices for garnish)
- 1 c. bacon pieces
- 2 c. reduced fat 2% milk
- 3 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 10 large eggs
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- salt to taste
- optional: sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400*.
- Use a fork and pierce several holes on the bottom and on the sides. Bake for approximately 12 minutes until the crust begins to crisp. After crust is prepped, lower the oven temp to 350*.
- While the crust is hot, carefully spread the cream cheese on each crust. Watch for flaking of the crust. Sprinkle the diced jalapeños over the cream cheese.
- In a separate large bowl mix the eggs, milk, cornstarch, paprika, and bacon until combined. Pour into pie crusts and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, add the cheddar cheese, and top with jalapeño slices. Bake for an extra 20 minutes until the cheese is lightly browned.
- Allow to sit for about 10 minutes before serving. Cut each “pie” into four sections and add a dollop of sou cream if desired.
Eat, Bork, and Be Merry!