All the flavor of a traditional Chicken Cordon Bleu, but without the meat pounding, breading, rolling, and toothpicks!!
- 2 rolls Artesian pizza dough
- 1/2 c. light Alfredo sauce
- 6 chicken thighs, cooked and diced
- 5 oz. package of Canadian bacon, diced
- Sliced swiss cheese (12 slices)
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- Nature’s Seasoning
- Fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 400*.
- Spray two cookie sheets with nonstick cooking spray. Spread one pizza crust evenly onto each pan until every surface is covered.
- Spoon about 1/4 c. Alfredo sauce onto each pizza and evenly spread into thin layer, leaving only a small boarder around the sides for the crust to rise. Lightly sprinkle Alfredo with Nature’s Seasoning.
- In a single layer, add the sliced cheese on top of the Alfredo sauce – 6 pieces on each pizza. Liberally distribute the diced chicken and Canadian bacon between each pizza. Top with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Use kitchen sheers or scissors to finely cut the parsley leaves and sprinkle on top of pizza.
- Bake for 15 minutes until the bottom of the pizza crust is crispy and the cheese is bubbly. Let rest before cutting.
Yields approximately 6 servings.
Eat, Bork, and Be Merry!