This is hands down the easiest shrimp recipe! No more overcooking on the stove or waiting for the grill to fire up. Perfect for parties and entertaining!
- 2 lbs. of large fresh shrimp, thawed
- 1 stick of salted butter
- 1 fresh lemon, sliced
- 1 packet Zesty Italian dressing seasoning
- Place the stick of butter in a 9×13″ glass baking dish and slide into the oven. Preheat the oven to 350* and allow the butter to melt as the heat increase.
- Once the butter is completely melted, place the shrimp in a single layer in the butter. Gently sprinkle the Italian dressing packet over the shrimp. Lay the lemon slices over the seasoned shrimp.
- Bake for approximately 15-20 minutes depending on the size shrimp. Be careful not to overcook.
Yields about 8 servings.
Eat, Bork, and Be Merry!
3 thoughts on “Baked Shrimp Scampi”
Reblogged this on #theguywhosaidalwaysno.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Sounds good! Think I’ll try it.
LikeLiked by 2 people