Only 4 ingredients for this fabulous weeknight meal! I wouldn’t call it lazy… but rather ingenious!
- 25.5 oz + 14 oz. tomato sauce of choice (regular size and baby jar)
- 2 (13.75 oz.) packages frozen 4-cheese raviolis
- 1-1.5 lbs. lean ground beef
- 3 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a medium-sized skillet over medium high heat, brown the ground beef until mostly cooked through. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350*. Spray a 9×13″ glass baking with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread about 1/4 c. of pasta sauce into bottom on baking dish. Layer one package of raviolis on top. Sprinkle 1 c. of cheese on top of raviolis. Layer with 1/2 of ground beef. Pour half of the remaining sauce over meat. Layer last package of raviolis, another 1 c. of cheese, last of the meat, and then the last of the pasta sauce. Sprinkle 1 c. on the very top.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until cheese is bubbly. Broil for additional few minutes if you desire lightly browned cheese. Watch closely, don’t walk away!
Yields approximately 8 servings.
Eat, Bork, and Be Merry!