What’s better than pecan pie?? Mini pecan pies drizzled with chocolate!
- 2 frozen pie crusts
- 4 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 c. chopped pecans
- 2/3 c. packed brown sugar
- 1/2 c. corn syrup
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 c. mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400*.
- In a medium sauce pan, combine butter, pecans, brown sugar, corn syrup, salt and eggs. Cook over medium-low heat just until thickened. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Unroll dough of pie crust and using a mason jar lid (or legitimate cookie cutter), cut out circles. Fold up the corners just enough to make a lip that will hold the filling in the center of the cookie.
- Spoon about 1 Tbsp. of the pecan mixture into each circle.
- Place on parchment lined pan and bake 8 minutes or until the filling is just set. Remove from oven and cool on a rack.
- Place chocolate chips in a small Ziploc bag and microwave in 15 intervals to melt the chocolate. Careful snip a bottom corner and drizzle over the cookies. Allow to complete cool before devouring.