Clean eating at its finest! This recipe is still in the modification process, but marvelous just as it is.
- 3 (14 oz.) bags of classic dry coleslaw
- 5 chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
- 1/2 c. bacon pieces
- 1 large sweet onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 small zucchini, diced
- 16 oz. mushrooms
- 2 packets of Ranch dressing seasoning
- Season All
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Heat olive oil in a large electric skillet (my go-to for larger dishes). Dust the chicken breasts with the Season All and heat in the hot oil until almost cooked through. Toss in bacon bits.
- Add in the chopped veggies: onion, green pepper, zucchini, and mushrooms. Once slight wilting has occurred, add in the packets of Ranch seasoning and stir until combined.
- Add the cabbage into the skillet and stir until all ingredients are incorporated. Cover and simmer until the cabbage is wilted and no longer crunchy. Note: The veggies release quite a bit of liquid during the cooking process, I recommend carefully draining before adding in the cabbage.
Yields approximately 6 Whitaker servings.