A mere 7.7 miles does not seen very far; although in the city of Evansville, it can be quite a chore (thanks to traffic lights and idiot drivers). This was the dilemma that our family faced when Papa Murphy’s closed their westside location, leaving the next closest shop on the north side of town. I live in a family that adapts, so here is the copy cat recipe for our family’s favorite Chicken Thai DeLITE pizza that will put the original to shame!
- 8 flatbreads
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 12 oz. RedHot Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1/4 red onion
- 1/4 c. green onions
- 2 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400*.
- Line pans with aluminum foil and spray lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- Arrange the flatbreads on pans and spread an even but thin layer of the sweet chili sauce on top. Don’t spread all the way to the edges. Spread a light layer of cheddar cheese on top of the sweet chili sauce.
- Arrange the red onions, green onion, cucumber, and chicken on top of the cheddar cheese. Top off with generous portion of mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for approximately 15-20 minutes until cheese is bubbly.
Yields 8 personal pizzas.
Eat, Bork, & Be Merry!