Before this recipe, cauliflower crust was my “go-to” healthy pizza crust recipe… But this fabulous recipe has surpassed cauli crust in both flavor and ease of prep. Tonight I paired the new crust with my Chicken Thai Pizza recipe that is exploding with flavor!
- 3/4 c. almond flour
- 1 3/4 c. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 Tbsp. cream cheese
- 1 large egg
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425*. Heavily grease a pizza pan or cookie sheet.
- In a large microwave safe bowl, combine the almond flour and shredded cheese and stir. Toss in the cream cheese and microwave for 1 minute. Stir the everything together and return to the microwave for an additional 30 seconds. Add in the egg, salt, and Italian Seasoning. Mix until well combined ball forms.
- Spread the dough into a thin layer onto the prepared pan. Use a fork to pierce the dough in several places.
- Bake for about 12-14 minutes until slightly brown. Add desired toppings and bake for an additional 5-10 minutes. Watch the sides carefully to prevent scorching.
Yields 8 servings | 164 calories per serving
Eat, Bork, & Be Merry!
2 thoughts on “Low Carb Pizza Crust”
this sounds amazing
LikeLiked by 1 person