My Grandma Taylor is notorious for her rather large zucchini. So large in fact, that one single squash can last several weeks! Thankfully, zucchini is very versatile and this recipe is the perfect example. Just as it does in zucchini cake, the squash acts as a healthy filler to make recipes go further.
- 6 oz. box Chicken stuffing mix
- 1/2 c. melted butter
- 4 c. zucchini, diced (equivalent to 1 jumbo Grandma Taylor zucchini)
- 3 chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 1 can cream of chicken with herbs
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- In a large bowl combine the stuffing mix and melted butter.
- In the same bowl add in the chicken, zucchini, onion, soup, and sour cream. Stir to combine.
- Grease a 9×13 glass baking dish and add in the mixture.
- Bake for approximately 50 minutes until the top is browned and center is firm.
Yields approximately 6 servings.