I may have discovered the indoor version of s’mores that puts the original recipe to shame. Not only are these biscuits fabulous, but I was able to use 2 cups of slightly soured milk in the fridge. My Grandma Taylor would always make the best “Buttermilk” Biscuits from soured milk, so I know she would be proud!
Disclaimer: These biscuits are just as messy as real S’mores.
- 6 c. Bisquick mix
- 2 c. milk
- 2 (12 oz.) bags mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 (17.5 oz.) bag S’moreMallows (rectangular shaped), each torn in half
- Preheat oven to 450*.
- In a large mixing bowl, add Bisquick mix and milk. Stir until dough begins to form and then proceed to knead with your hands until a solid ball forms.
- Pour in mini chocolate chips and knead until all the chips are stuck into the dough ball.
- Prepare cookie sheets with parchment paper and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pull off a small amount of dough and form into a 2 inch disc with about 1 inch in height. Arrange on baking sheet 1 inch apart.
- Bake for approximately 9 minutes until the tops are slightly browned. Place pan to cool for a few minuets. Cut the cooled biscuits in half and place a marshmallow in the center of each biscuit. Return to the oven for about 5 minutes until the marshmallows melt and become toasted. *I had to readjust the tops of my biscuits once the marshmallow began to melt*
Yields approximately 30 biscuits.
Eat, Bork, and Be Merry!