- 10 oz. jar Light Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 chicken breasts, baked and diced
- 1/2 package of frozen peas (14.4oz.)
- red bell pepper, diced
- 1 c. Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 Tbsp. butter, melted
- Nature’s Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400*.
- In a large 9×13″ glass baking dish, combine all of the ingredients except the Panko and melted butter. Stir together to combine.
- Pour melted butter into a small bowl and toss with breadcrumbs until moisture is distributed evenly. Sprinkle onto top of casserole.
- Bake for 30 minutes until the casserole is bubbly and the breadcrumbs are slightly browned.
Yields approximately 4 servings.
Eat, Bork, and Be Merry!