- 4 chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 2 small spaghetti squash, roasted (<- see my recipe here for roasting instructions) and separated from shell
- 1 c. Franks Red Hot Wing Sauce (more if you desire) + drizzle for top
- 8 oz. light cream cheese, room temp
- 2 c. shredded colby jack cheese
- 1 bundle green onions, snipped with scissors
- Preheat oven to 400*.
- Place warm spaghetti squash shreds into a greased 9×11″ glass baking dish. Toss in sections of room temperature cream cheese and mix into squash until melted.
- In a large gallon size Ziploc bag, combine the diced chicken and Franks. Toss bag until all pieces of chicken are coated. Mix into squash.
- Top with shredded cheese. Drizzle extra Frank’s onto top layer and add green onions. Bake for approximately 20 minutes until cheese is bubbly and beginning to slightly brown.
Yields approximately 8 servings