- 1 (11 0z.) roll of refrigerated pizza dough
- 4 oz. package of pepperonis
- 8 oz. block mozzarella cheese
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 4 Tbsp. salted butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
- marinara sauce for dipping
- Preheat oven to 400*.
- Cut block of cheese in half at the height mark and then into three sections lengthwise to yield 6 equal logs of cheese.
- Spread pizza dough onto a clean counter into a rectangular shape. Use a rolling pin if desired to evenly flatten. Using a pizza rolling slicer, cut the dough in half down the long axis and then cut 5 lines across to yield 12 total pieces. Set 6 pieces off to the side.
- On each of the 6 pieces of dough, place 6 pepperonis in a line and top with section of cheese. Once completed, place each of the 6 plain pieces over the top of the cheese. Fold the edges together to create a seal.
- Place in oven for approximately 4-5 minutes until outside no longer doughy.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, seasoning, and parmesan cheese. Spoon over each breadstick and place back into the oven for about 8-10 minutes.
- Enjoy with a marinara dipping sauce!
Yields 6 breadsticks.