I can almost guarantee any picky eater will learn to love cauliflower by experiencing this delightful recipe. It almost puts potatoes to shame…
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- 4 oz. light cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/2 c. light sour cream
- 1 bundle of green onions
- 1/4 c. grated parmesan
- 1 (2.8 oz.) package bacon bits
- 2 tsp. Patti’s Seasoning
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350*. Spray a medium-sized casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Steam cauliflower until softened, but not mush. Drain and use a potato masher to break up cauliflower, leaving some smaller chunks.
- Add in cream cheese, butter, sour cream, green onions, bacon bits, Patti’s seasoning and parmesan cheese. Stir to combine.
- Transfer cauliflower mixture to baking dish and top with shredded cheese. Bake for approximately 30 minutes until the cheese is bubbly or slightly browned.
Yields about 6 servings.
Eat, Bork, and Be Merry!