You know what this healthy apple needs?? Fatty peanut butter and chocolate chips of course!
- 1 Honeycrisp apple (or any variety you desire)
- 2 Tbsp. Honey Roast creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp. mini chocolate chips
- Slice apple into thin pieces and remove the core/stem.
- Option 1: Melt the peanut butter in the microwave until it reaches a warm and pourable state (about 45 seconds to 1 minute). Use a spoon to drizzle the peanut butter over the sliced apples. Sprinkle mini chocolate chips over the top while peanut butter is still warm.
- Option 2: After the peanut butter reaches the warmed/liquid stage, sprinkle chocolate chips on top and microwave for an additional 30 seconds. Gently swirl chocolate into peanut butter and pour over apple slices.
Approximately 2 servings.