Yesterday, I came across a post on Facebook that stated “Like this post if your life has been changed by Buffalo Chicken Dip.” I will admit that I hit the like button… okay scratch that, I hit the love button. That heavenly chicken dip was the inspiration for tonight’s creation! I hope you all enjoy!
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and diced very small
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooking according to package directions
- 15 oz. ricotta cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 c. shredded Parmesan
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. Frank’s Red Hot Wing Sauce, divided
- 1/2 c. light Ranch
- 2 c. shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350*. Spray a 9×13″ glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium-size bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, egg, pepper, salt, and Parmesan cheese. Stir with a fork until creamy. Set to the side.
- In another medium-sized bowl, combine the cream cheese, 1/2 c. Frank’s, and Ranch. Whisk together until smooth. Set to the side.
- On a large cutting board lay out a few lasagna noodles. Spread about 2 Tbsp. worth of the ricotta mixture into the noodles. Cover the ricotta with shredded chicken. Gently drizzle more Frank’s over the chicken. Carefully roll the lasagna noodle up starting with one end and place the seam side down in the greased glass dish. Repeat until all lasagna noodles are filled.
- Start by spooning about 1 Tbsp. of the creamy ranch sauce over each lasagna roll. Once each one is covered, finished off the rest of the sauce onto the rolls. Using a spoon, gently push a small amount of sauce over the edges of the rolls. Cover with shredded cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake in the oven for about 30 minutes until the cheese is bubbly. Broil for an additional couple minutes if your family enjoys those browned cheese bits.
Yields approximately 6 servings.
Eat, Bork, and Be Merry!