- 1 (750ml) bottle of Rose wine
- 2 c. fresh strawberries
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 2 Tbsp. grenadine
- 1/4 c. Grey Goose vodka
- Using two ice cube trays, fill completely with Rose wine. Freeze until solid, about 4 hours.
- Set an attractive strawberry aside for the garnish on each glass. Remove the stem from all the strawberries. Wash and add to a container with a lid. Add sugar and place lid on tight. Gently shake and put into the fridge for about an hour.
- In a large blender, combine strawberries, grenadine, vodka, and rose frozen cubes. Blend until smooth. If the slushy is not thick enough, add more ice and blend again.
- Serve with the reserved strawberries on the side of a glass.
Yields about 4 slushies.
Eat, Bork, and Be Merry!