Honestly, I could not have cared any less about the Super Bowl. For a foodie like myself, its all about the goodies!
- 1 box (18.25 oz.) red velvet cake mix
- 1 c. (2 sticks) of butter, divided and melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 package of Oreos
- 1 bag (11.5 oz.) milk chocolate chips
- 1 bag (12 oz.) mini chocolate chips
- 1 c. heavy whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Spray a 9×13″ baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Melt one stick of butter and add in the red velvet cake mix and eggs. Beat with a mixer until smooth. Pour into the prepared pan and bake for about 15 minutes. Just enough to set the “brownies”, do not overcook.
- Add the Oreos to a food processor and pulse until fine. Pour in the melted butter and stir until moistened. Spread onto the red velvet brownies and press down. **After cooling, this layer of the brownie would separate, so it needs some modification**
- In a medium-sized bowl, add the milk chocolate chips. Set to the side.
- In a small saucepan bring the heavy whipping cream to a low boil. Then pour the hot milk into the bowl with the chocolate chip. Do not stir! Allow to rest for about 5 minutes. After time has elapsed gently begin to stir until the ganache becomes creamy. Pout onto the Oreo crumb layer.
- Top with bag of mini chocolate chips. Cool in the refrigerator until the ganache layer sets up!
Yields approximately 16 brownies.
Eat, Bork, and Be Merry!