- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp. Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1.5 lb. bundle of broccoli, cut into florets and stems discarded
- 1 lb. baby potatoes, halved
- 1/4 c. grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400*
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, garlic, Italian seasoning, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Prepare 4 pieces of aluminum foil about 1 ft. in length. Evenly distribute the broccoli pieces and potatoes halves between the 4 foil pieces.
- Spoon the oil mixture evenly over each packet and use your hands to lightly toss and cover more veggies. (I opted to add a couple extra drizzles of olive oil and a light dusting of Nature’s Seasoning)
- Seal up packets well and place onto a cookie sheet (sheet is optional, but it makes removal easier). Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until the potatoes are fork tender and the broccoli is steamed. Sprinkle cheese over before serving.
Yields 4 servings.
Eat, Bork, and Be Merry!