THE easiest fish recipe that has ever graced my kitchen and the flavor is OUT OF THIS WORLD!!! I love the buttery flavor of salmon and when paired with this tangy sweet sauce, it literally melts in your mouth. The original recipe said to marinate in Chili Sauce, but I failed to read ahead. It turned out fabulous regardless!
- 6 (4 oz.) portions of salmon
- 1/2 c. Frank’s Sweet Chili Sauce
- green onions, snipped
- Preheat oven to 425*. Spray a 9×11″ baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Arrange salmon filets in a single layer in the casserole dish. Lightly sprinkle salt on each filet. Spoon about a tablespoon of Sweet Chili Sauce onto each filet (more if desired).
- Bake in oven for about 10-15 minutes or until the fish flakes. Optional: broil to create a glaze on the fish.
- Top with green onions.
Yields 6 servings.
Eat, Bork, and Be Merry!