- 2 (14.1 oz.) packages of Wewalka Family Style Classic pizza crust
- olive oil
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c. ranch dressing
- 12 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 rotisserie chicken (about 3 c. meat)
- 1 c. Frank’s Red Hot Wing sauce (it’s the lighter colored sauce)
- 2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 c. chopped green onions
- Preheat oven to 350*. Spray two cookie sheets with nonstick cooking spray. Unroll the dough and place one on each sheet. Press down and spread the dough to all the corners and up the edges. Use a fork and pierce multiple holes into the dough. Brush the surface with olive oil. Bake for about 10 minutes or until the dough is no longer soft. Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Bump the oven temp up to 450*.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese and ranch dressing. Spoon the mixture evenly between the two pizzas. Place 6 slices of mozzarella cheese evenly onto each pizza.
- In the now empty small bowl, combine the rotisserie chicken meat with the Frank’s and stir until coated. Disperse between the pizzas. Optional: drizzle additional Wing sauce over pizza.
- Top with additional shredded cheese and green onions. Drizzle Sriracha over pizzas.
- Bake for about 7-8 or until the crust is browned and the cheese is bubbly.
Yields 8 servings.
Eat, Bork, and Be Merry!