- 2 lbs. ground turkey
- 1 sweet onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 Tbsp. Weber Gourmet Burger seasoning
- 12 oz. Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 hamburger buns
- 8 slices turkey bacon
- Hamburger condiments: romaine leaves, sliced tomatoes, ketchup, mustard, pickles, mayonnaise, etc.
- In a large skillet, combine the onion, pepper, Weber seasoning, and ground turkey. Cook until the meat is fully done and drain the juices. Transfer to the Slow Cooker. Add in the cubed Velveeta and milk.
- Cook on low for 5 hours. If too thin, added in shredded cheese to bind.
- Serve on buns like a sloppy joe. Cook turkey bacon in the microwave for optimal crispiness. Use standard hamburger toppings.
Yields 6 servings.
Eat, Bork, and Be Merry!