Here is proof that I can make dinner with less than 10 ingredients! I’ve always been harassed because of my extensive ingredients lists, but this recipe is super simple without forfeiting flavor!
- 5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 c. water
- 1 c. creamy caesar dressing
- 2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 c. shredded parmesan cheese
- optional: hamburger buns, romaine leaves, tomatoes, etc.
- Arrange the chicken breasts in the bottom of a 7 quart slow cooker. Pour the water into the base and cook on low for 3-4 hours.
- Remove the cooked chicken from the slow cooker and shred. Empty liquids from the slow cooker and add the shredded chicken back in.
- Add the dressing, pepper, and parmesan. Stir until chicken is coated. Cover and cook for an additional 30 minutes to 1 hour on low or until heated through.
- Serve on buns or wrap up in lettuce wraps!
Yields 8 servings.
Eat, Bork, & Be Merry!