BEHOLD, any germaphobes dream! Here is a super simple and relatively healthy appetizer that prevents “double-dippers” from striking at your next party. All the wonderful flavors of a fresh vegetable tray, but single-serving and portable!
- 3 (16.3 oz.) cans buttermilk biscuits
- 8 oz. tub ranch vegetable dip (the thick kind)
- 1/2 c. shredded matchstick carrots
- 1/2 head broccoli florets, small pieces
- 1/2 head cauliflower florets, small pieces
- 1/2 green or red bell pepper, diced
- 2 stalks green onion, diced
- Bake the biscuits according to the package directions. Allow to cool completely on a rack before decorating.
- Use a butter knife to spread about 1 Tbsp. worth of dip onto each biscuit.
- Arrange the vegetable pieces on top of the biscuits anyway that you prefer.
- Serve immediately or chill until ready to be served.
Yields 24 servings.
Possible Revision: As I sit here enjoying one of these biscuits, I have considered the possibility of spitting the biscuits in half to make them go further and produce more.
Eat, Bork, & Be Merry!