Behold the warm cookie version of your favorite ice cream flavor!
- 1 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. salted butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1 (3.4 oz.) box french vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 c. flour
- 1 tsp. mint extract
- 3 drops blue food coloring
- 10-15 drops green food coloring
- 1 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 c. Andes Mint chocolate pieces
- Preheat oven to 350*. Prepare 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper and nonstick cooking spray.
- Cream together the sugar and butter in a medium-sized bowl. Add the egg, sour cream, and pudding mix.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, and baking soda. Add the sugar/butter mixture into the flour mixture. Stir until well combined (this batter is very thick!). Add in the food coloring until desired green color is achieved. Stir in the chocolate chips and mint chips.
- Use a cookie scoop to portion large tablespoon-sized dough balls. Leave 1 in between the balls to allow the dough to spread.
- Bake for about 8-9 minute or until just barely baked to achieve the gooey/soft texture. Cool on a baking rack.
Yields 3 dozen cookies.
Eat, Bork, & Be Merry!