- 1 1/2 c. Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 c. Sugar
- 6 Tbsp. Butter, softened
- 1 1/2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, room temp
- 2/3 c. honey roasted peanut butter
- 1/2 c. Sugar
- 2 large eggs
- Package Reese’s pieces loaded cups, chopped
- Chocolate syrup
- *1 hour prior* In a medium sized bowl use a spatula to combine the graham cracker crumbs, 1/3 c. sugar, and butter. Press the loose mixture into a 9-inch pie plate evenly and up the sides. Freeze until firm.
- Preheat oven to 325*.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, remaining sugar, peanut butter and eggs. (Pro tip: Gently warm your peanut butter in the microwave on a lower power setting to make it easier to measure out.) Use a hand mixer to mix until smooth. Stir in half the peanut butter cups and mixture until just combined.
- Pour mixture into graham cracker crust and baked for approximately 30-40 minutes or until set.
- Place in a cooling rack and allow to sit. Drizzle top with chocolate syrup and sprinkle remaining Reese’s on top.
Yields 8 servings.
Eat, Bork, & Be Merry!
~ Kate (aka the Swedish Chef)