Cut the carbs and enjoy a lighter option for either Taco Tuesday or favorite Chicken on the Beach recipe!
- 2 (10 oz.) bags frozen riced cauliflower, steamed according to directions
- 1 c. white onions, diced fine
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. tomato chicken bouillon powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 c. chicken bone broth
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add in onions and cook until softened to your likeness. Season with tomato chicken bouillon, cumin, chili powder, salt & pepper. Stir until combined. Pour in both bags of steamed cauli rice. Add in chicken bone broth. Allow to simmer until all liquid is evaporated.
- Remove from the heat and add in chopped cilantro leaves. Serve warm and best w/ shredded salsa chicken smothered in queso cheese!
Yields 6 servings | 50 calories per serving | Eat, Bork, & Be Merry! | Kate Lax-Watkins