- 16 oz. bag Kroger frozen grilled chicken breast strips OR 2 c. chopped cooked chicken
- 2 c. bagged Tri-color coleslaw mix
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 c. medium hot wing sauce
- 1/4 c. Bolthouse salsa ranch
- 12 Egg roll wrappers
- Light cooking spray
- 1 c. shredded Mexican cheese
- Empty entire bag of frozen chicken into air fryer basket. Thaw and warm at 400* for approximately 8-10 minutes. Remove from the air fryer and chop into small pieces. Set to the side.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add 1 tsp. olive oil. Once oil is ready, add in 2 cups of coleslaw mix. Once cabbage begins to soften, season to your liking with salt and pepper (I added a dash of “Soul Food Seasoning” I found at Dollar General). Add in diced chicken, buffalo sauce, ranch, and shredded cheese. Mix until combined.
- To begin assembly, prepare a small ramekin of water. Lay egg roll wrapper down so that one corner is facing directly towards you. Place 2 large spoonfuls of filling mixture into the center in a log shape. Use your finger and gently dip in prepared water, trace all the outside borders of the egg roll wrapper. Roll up the mixture however you like but ensure a full seal.
- Place wrapped egg rolls in air fryer and spray lightly w/ nonstick cooking spray (I was only able to fit 4 at a time). Air fry for about 10 minutes at 375*. Watch them closely. I opted to flip mine after about 7 minutes. **Allow them to cool because the inside is HOT!**
- Serve w/ additional ranch dressing for dipping. Enjoy!
Yields 12 rolls | 190 calories per roll | Eat, Bork, & Be Merry! | Kate Lax-Watkins