- 2 ( oz.) cans sweet corn, drained
- 1/4 c. Hellman’s light mayonnaise
- 1/4 c. plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- 3 lbs. chicken tenderloins
- 2 tsp. Nature’s Seasoning
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 – 1 1/2 c. crumbled cojita cheese
- cilantro for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the drained corn, mayo, yogurt, chili powder, and lime juice. Mix until everything is coated.
- In a large 9×13″ baking dish, arrange chicken tenderloins in single layer. Sprinkle both sides of chicken breasts with Nature’s seasoning, cayenne, and garlic powder. Spread corn mixture evenly across chicken breasts. Bake for about 20-25 minutes until chicken is cooked through (I always check internal temp with a thermometer).
- Top with freshly crumbled cojita cheese and garnish with cilantro.
Yields 6 servings | WW Blue Plan 3 pts./serving | Eat, Bork, & Be Merry! | Kate Lax-Watkins