- 4 ripe bananas
- 15.25 oz. red velvet cake mix
- Chocolate fudge frosting
- Preheat oven to 425*. Spray donut pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mask the bananas. Add in the cake mix and stir until combined.
- Transfer batter to a gallon sized Ziploc bag. Seal the bag and gently cut a bottom corner to make a piping bag.
- Pie the batter into each section of the donut pan almost to the top.
- Bake for about 7-8 minutes until the tops are firm. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for a few minutes before transferring them to a cooling wrack.
- Once donut are cool, microwave frosting in 30 secons intervals until thin. Gently dip donut into the frosting and place back on the rack. Sprinkle decorations directly after while frosting is still wet. Allow to cool and frosting to set before eating.
Yields 12-14 donuts | Eat, Bork, & Be Merry! | Kate Lax-Watkins | ©Just Borking Around