As a TikTok user, this recipe has showed up on my page more times than I can count. I finally caved today and made my own version. I am not a fan of oily pasta, so I opted to choose a cream base instead and it turned out perfect!
- 8 oz. block feta cheese
- 5.2 oz. Boursin Garlic and Herbs Cheese
- 1 quart cherry tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. minced garlic
- Salt and pepper taste
- Red chili flakes
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1-2 Tbsp. dried basil
- 1/4 c. heavy whipping cream
- 1 c. grated parmesan cheese
- 16 oz. bowtie noodles
- Optional: Meat of your choice grilled chicken, smoked sausage
- Preheat oven to 400*.
- In a large 9×13″ baking dish, add in tomatoes, oil, garlic, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, and basil. Toss until all tomatoes are covered. Move tomatoes to the edges and create an opening in the center for both the feta cheese and Boursin. Once nestled in the center, gently pour cream over cheeses.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare your pasta according to the directions. Be sure to salt the water!
- Remove the foil and broil until the cheese starts to show some color on top, mine went for about 8 minutes but watch closely!
- Remove from the oven and gently smash the tomatoes and the cheese together. I used a pampered chef dice and chop to crush the tomatoes and mix everything together. Once all combined, add the pasta, grated parmesan, protein of your choice, and any additional basil to your liking.
Yields 8 servings | Eat, Bork & Be Merry! | Kate Lax-Watkins | © Just Borking Around