- 2 c. cooked rice, steamed
- Vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp. sushi vinegar
- 8 oz. flake imitation crab meat
- 2 Tbsp. spicy mayonnaise (store-bought or homemade w/ sriracha)
- 1/2 cucumber large diameter, sliced thin
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- Toasted Nori seaweed snacks
- Everything But the Bagel seasoning
- Soy sauce
- After rice has steamed, mix in sushi vinegar. Spread rice onto a cookie sheet lined with plastic wrap, rice layer should be about 1/2″ thick. Allow the rice to sit until completely cooled and solid. This can also chill in the fridge.
- Once rice is solid, use a cookie cutter w/ similar dimensions as your seaweed snacks and cut out “rice patties”. Heat vegetable oil in skillet over medium high heat. Lay rice patties in skillet and allow to crisp lightly on each side. Place on paper towel lined plate to drain excess oil.
- Combine flaked imitation crab and spicy mayo until coated.
- To assemble place in this order: Sliced cucumber, seaweed snack, rice patty, crab mixture, avocado, & then top with Everything But the Bagel seasoning. Drizzle on soy sauce to your liking.
Yields 10-12 sushi stacks | Eat, Bork, & Be Merry! | Kate Lax-Watkins | © Just Borking Around