- 16 oz. Angel Food Cake mix
- 20 oz. crushed pineapple
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 8 oz. cool lite Cool Whip
- 2 tsp. Rum extract
- Preheat oven to 350*. Spray 9×13″ baking dish w/ nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the entire can of pineapple including juices and box cake mix. Pour cake into prepared dish and bake for about 30-35 minutes. or until top and edges are lightly browned. Remove and allow to cook on rack.
- Combine cool whip and rum extract. Spread over cooled cake evenly. Cut and serve.
Yields 12 servings | Eat, Bork, & Be Merry! | Kate Lax-Watkins | © Just Borking Around