- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 lb. 99% lean ground chicken breast
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 8 oz shiitake mushrooms, diced
- 1 cup finely shredded green cabbage (can use coleslaw mix)
- 2 stalks green onions, diced
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. coconut aminos
- 2 Tbsp. Hoisin sauce, divided
- 1 tsp. sriracha hot sauce
- 24 small wonton wrappers
- Pre-heat the oven to 375*. Lightly spray muffin/cupcake tin with cooking spray and set aside.
- Pour the sesame oil in a large skillet and bring over medium high heat. Add the ground chicken and cook, stirring and breaking up into small pieces, until the chicken starts to brown. Add the garlic and ginger to the meat and stir together. Cook for another minute and then add the mushrooms, cabbage, half the scallions and the black pepper. Stir together and cook for 2- 3 minutes until the veggies are softened. Remove from heat. Add the aminos, 1 Tbsp. of Hoisin sauce, and the sriracha and stir to combine.
- Arrange two wonton wrappers in cup shape (alternating direction) and push along sides of cupcake pan sections. Fill with the remaining chicken mixture.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until the wontons are golden brown and the contents are heated through. Remove the muffin tin from the oven and allow to cool for 2-3 minutes before removing from the tin.
- Drizzle the remaining tablespoon of Hoisin sauce onto the tops of the wonton cups and sprinkle with the remaining sliced green onions. I used a ziplock bag and cut the corner to evenly drizzle the Hoisin sauce!
Yields 12 cups | WW Blue 2 pts. per cup | Eat, Bork, & Be Merry! | Kate Lax-Watkins | ©Just Borking Around