- 10 oz. Green Giant frozen cauliflower & spinach gnocchi
- 1.5-2 c. rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1/4 c. prepared pesto
- 1 c. heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 c. white wine (can be subbed w/ chicken broth)
- 2 tsp. garlic, minced
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 -3/4 c. shredded parmesan cheese
- parsley & red pepper flakes for garnish
- Prepare the gnocchi according to the package directions. The “browning” portion after boiling is optional for this recipe, but if you do go this route – ensure you use a NONSTICK skillet.
- In a large nonstick pan over medium heat, combine the pesto, cream, wine, & garlic. Allow to simmer until it begins to gently bubble. Season with salt and pepper to your liking. Add in 1/2 c. parmesan cheese and stir until it begins to slightly thicken.
- Remove from the heat and top w/ remaining parmesan cheese and garnish with parsley and pepper flakes.
Yields 4 servings | Eat, Bork, & Be Merry! | Chef: Kate Lax-Watkins | ©Just Borking Around