Crispy tater tots smothered in white queso?? Yes please! Incredibly easy weeknight meal.
- 2 lbs. ground turkey or beef
- 2 green bell peppers, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 packets taco seasoning
- 16 oz. Gordo’s white queso cheese dip
- 32 oz. frozen tater tots
- 1 c. shredded Mexican cheese
- Preheat oven to 450*. Lightly spray a 9×13″ glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, cook the onions and pepper until softened and add in the turkey. Brown and add in taco seasoning packs. Once combined, transfer to casserole dish.
- Use the low power setting on the microwave to “melt” queso until it can be poured over the turkey mixture. Evenly arrange the tater tots over the top of the queso. Bake for 30 minutes until the tater tots are lightly browned. Sprinkle with shredded cheese and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
Yields approximately 8 servings.
Eat, Bork, and Be Merry!