The very second crisp fall air enters the Ohio Valley, pumpkin fluff is being made in the Whitaker household. What I love most about this recipe is the versatility. There is a lighter option, or a not-so-light option depending on how guilty you are feeling through the week. For example, tonight I made the lighter version (Sugar-Free Pudding and Light Cool Whip) since the famous Franklin Street Fall Festival is fast approaching! Prepping for the deep-fried cookie dough and brain sandwiches!
- 15 oz. can Pumpkin
- 1 oz. box Sugar Free Cheesecake Pudding
- 1 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 8 oz. Lite Whipped Topping
- 1/2 c. chocolate chips (other options: cinnamon chips, or white chocolate chips)
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk the pumpkin filling, pudding mix, and pumpkin pie spice until smooth and combined
- Add in the whipped topping and stir until incorporated. Cover with lid or cling wrap and chill for approximately 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top and enjoy!
Yields not near enough… technically 4 servings, but I can easily eat the whole bowl. Definitely double this recipe!!
Eat, Bork, and Be Merry!