- 6 tilapia filets (approximately 1 lb.)
- 16 oz. fresh spinach leaves
- 3 Tbsp. butter, sliced
- 2/3 c. sour cream
- 2/3 c. mayonnaise
- 2/3 c. grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1.5 tsp. Old Bay seasoning
- 1 tsp. Nature’s seasoning
- 2 c. Monterey Jack shredded cheese
- optional: chopped green onions for garnish
- Preheat oven to 500*.
- In a large 9×13″ glass baking dish, pack spinach down and top with slices of butter.
- Place the tilapia filets in an even layer on top of the spinach.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the mayo, sour cream, parm, garlic, and seasonings. Stir until smooth and disperse evenly onto each fish filet.
- Top entire dish with shredded cheese and bake for approximately 10 minutes. Turn broiler on to brown cheese to desired color. Watch carefully, this process usually only takes mere minutes.
Yields approximately 6 servings.
Eat, Bork, and Be Merry!