- 8 oz. tub of chive and onion cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. classic Caesar dressing
- 1/4 c. water
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 16.3 oz. tube refrigerated biscuits (butter flakey layers)
- 1 small rotisserie chicken Herb Butter
- 1/2 c. bacon pieces
- 8 oz. bag of spinach leaves
- 2 c. shredded Italian cheese blend
- Preheat oven to 350*. Spray a 13×9″ glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk the cream cheese, caesar, water, and pepper together. Cut each piece of biscuit into 6 pieces and toss into dressing mixture. Add in bacon, spinach, and half of the cheese. Fold gently until incorporated.
- Spoon mixture into the greased baking dish and top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for approximately 35 minutes until the cheese is a golden brown color and biscuits are baked through.
Yields approximately 6 servings
Eat, Bork, and Be Merry!
2 thoughts on “Chicken Caesar Bubble-Up Bake”
This looks wonderful and plan to try it soon!
Oh my! My tummy is rumbling for this and it’s only 6 a.m.!
LikeLiked by 1 person