For those people who make both the nice and naughty list, these delightful Rice Krispy treats are the perfect stocking stuffers.
- 7 Tbsp. butter
- 12 c. marshmallows
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 10 c. cocoa krispies
- 1 package Oreos, crushed
- 10 drops black food coloring
- 1 c. mini chocolate chips
- In a VERY large bowl, combine the Cocoa Krispies, Oreo pieces, and mini chocolate chips. Set to the side.
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter over medium high heat. Turn down the heat to the lowest possible setting and add the marshmallows. This can be a long process heating the marshmallows, but preventing burning. Once the mixture is smooth and pourable, add in the vanilla and black food coloring.
- Pour over the Rice Krispies mixture and stir quickly before the marshmallows begin to harden.
- Gently form into loose balls and store in Ziplock bags.
Yields approximately 40 treats.
Eat, Bork, and Be Merry!