This is not your average combo; but upon first bite, you will question why buffalo sauce and fish haven’t been married together before.
- 4 (6 oz.) tilapia filets
- 1 Tbsp. Nature’s Seasoning
- 4 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 3 Tbsp. Frank’s Red Hot Wing Sauce
- 1/3 c. Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. Ranch dressing seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425*. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Arrange the fish filets on the pan and sprinkle both sides lightly with the Nature’s Seasoning.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the melted butter and Frank’s until combined. Use a basting brush and paint the Frank’s onto both sides of fish. After both sides have been brush spoon the remaining sauce onto each filet.
- In another small bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, olive oil, and Ranch seasoning. Use a fork to disperse the moisture until all the breadcrumbs are coated on oil. Sprinkle the breadcrumbs over the tops of each filet.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until the fish is flaking and the breadcrumbs are golden brown.
Yields 4 servings.
Eat, Bork, and Be Merry!