- 6 slices of bacon, roughly chopped
- 1 sweet onions, diced
- 3 (14.5 oz.) cans of french cut green beans, drained
- 1 Tbsp. cajun seasoning
- 2-3 c. chicken broth, low sodium works best
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, fry the bacon pieces. Once crispy, add in onions and cook until soft and golden brown. Add in green beans.
- Add in just enough chicken broth to cover the beans. Season with cajun seasoning. Cover with a lid and simmer over medium heat for about 20 minutes. Remove the lid and allow the liquid to cook off for another 15 minutes.
Yields 4 servings.
Eat, Bork, and Be Merry!