Call me crazy, but Casey’s General Store breakfast pizza is one of my faves. This recipe is pretty darn close to the original, but it definitely needs some sort of gravy aspect.
- 2 (14.1 oz.) Wewalka Classic Family Style Pizza Crust
- 6 eggs
- 1 c. milk
- 4 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
- 1 c. crumbled bacon (I used packaged bacon pieces)
- Preheat oven to 400*. Spray two baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
- Unroll the pizza crusts and spread onto baking sheets. Press the edges up onto the sides of the pan. Sprinkle 1 cup of cheese onto each pizza.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk the milk and eggs together. Season with salt and pepper. Pour evenly over cheese.
- Sprinkle a cup of cheese over each pizza again and then top with 1/2 c. of bacon bits onto each pizza.
- Place in oven for about 20 minutes or until the cheese starts to brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool before slicing.
Yields 8 servings.
Eat, Bork, and Be Merry!