Such an incredibly quick and easy weeknight meal, but it certainly does not lack in flavor!
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 2 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp. garlic, minced
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 1/2 c. soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 bunch green onions
- 2 c. uncooked rice, steamed
- Add the sesame oil to a large wok over medium high heat. Once the oil begins to ripple, add in the ground beef and garlic. Cook until the meat is well done. Drain off all of the fat and juices.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the brown sugar, soy sauce, ginger, and red pepper flakes. Add to the meat mixture and bring to a simmer.
- Serve over steamed rice and top with green onions.
Yields approximately 8 servings.
Eat, Bork, and Be Merry!