This ingredient to flavor ratio has me dumbfounded. How can a meal be so flavorful with so few ingredients?? I love how easy and delicious (it’s even in the name) this weeknight slow cooker recipe is!
Inspiration: Busy Woman’s Slow Cooker Recipes
- 3.5 – 4 lbs. (about 5-6 breasts) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 tsp. Nature’s Seasoning
- 2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/2 c. white wine
- 1 (10.5 oz.) can condensed broccoli cheese soup
- 1 (10.5 oz.) can condensed cream of chicken with herbs
- rice, noodles, or cauliflower mash
- optional: additional steamed broccoli
- In a medium sized saucepan over medium low heat, whisk together the wine, and two soups. Heat until the mixture is able to be poured.
- Lay the chicken breasts in an oval slow cooker. Season both sides with Nature’s Seasoning and pepper. I used about 1/2 tsp. of seasoning on each side of the breasts and about 1/4 tsp. pepper on each side.
- Pour the soup mixtures over the seasoned breasts.
- Cook on low for 5 to 6 hours.
- Serve over steamed rice, noodles, or cauliflower mash.
- Additional steamed broccoli can be added as well.
Yields 6 servings.
Eat, Bork, and Be Merry!