CAUTION! You may never want regular grapes ever again after trying these tasty bites!
- 3 lbs. seedless grapes
- 2.79 oz. box Green Apple Jolly Rancher gelatin
- 2.79 oz. box Blue Raspberry Jolly Rancher gelatin
- 2.79 oz. box Watermelon Jolly Rancher gelatin
- Grab 4 small bowls. Start by adding in only about 1/4 of each gelatin packet into 3 separate bowls. Fill the fourth bowl with water.
- Use a toothpick and skewers the grape where the hole from the stem is. Dip the grape in water and gently roll it in the gelatin powder. Place in a single layer on a cookie sheet. When the mix clumps up, it no longer sticks to the grape. So work with alittle bit at a time to ensure you don’t ruin the whole batch. Continue until all grapes are coated.
- Chill in the fridge.
Yields 6 servings.
Eat, Bork, and Be Merry!