Warning Chef! Be sure to swipe a few of these for yourself before serving! They will be gone instantly!!
- 1/4 – 1/2 package wonton wraps (I used leftovers)
- 1/4 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 c. shredded parmesan
- Preheat oven to 400*. Line two cookie sheets with aluminum foil and lightly spray with an olive oil nonstick cooking spray.
- Cut the wonton wrappers diagonally from opposite corners to get four equal triangles. Arrange onto the cookie sheets to fill up the pans.
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder. Use a brush and lightly cover each wonton with the oil mixture. Sprinkle parmesan cheese onto each wonton.
- Bake for about 5 minutes. Watch closely because the edges of the wontons brown at the blink of an eye!
Yields about 4 servings.
Eat, Bork, and Be Merry!